Thursday, March 15, 2007

Home & office for a month


Yep, this is where it all happens - well not much is happening really, the weather has made for a slow start to the season. I have been working on reports from other projects.

In this shot you see my bed on the left, on the right are 3 pules EM receivcers, charging ready for a day in the field. My wall is covered with all sorts of useful information, windchil chart, schedule, transmitter loop maps and such. My view from the window is blocked by snow, which I have since removed to let the sun shine in, the window has now frosted over, so I still don't have a view but at least I have natural light.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Richard Loader said...

Thanks for the view of your room Tom - looks like you are well kitted out.
What is the yellow device hanging from the ceiling?.....it looks a bit like some Folly Farm internal guttering. I sure it's really some kind of high-tech tracking system or something.

I hope the wether gets kinder and you can get out and about soon,

Cheers

Dad

Tom said...

Oh yes, very high-tech, The air vent in here points straight down blowing hot dry air right on the top of my head, the high-tech, yellow file folder diverts the air out sideways.