Tuesday, October 10, 2006

At last, we had a hole to survey!

Last night We had our first hole to survey, after a week of waiting. Unfortunatly they were not ready for us untill 0130 this morning. It was an all nighter! we didn't finish untill about 1000 this morning.
Firtunatly it all went fairly smoothly, the Generator only froze up once, I just had to chip some ice off from around the carboretta and it worked fine. The hadest part was staying awake. I kept falling asleep between readings, as did charlie, my helper.

2 comments:

Neil said...

Sounds like a whole different set of challenges! So does that mean you've got a week's worth of MOB days?

dusty said...

Hi Tom,

Its Cordell Barney, Rememeber me at work last fall at Raglan. I looked at your pictures and man they are awesome. Tom, due to cutbacks in this years drill program or so they say, i wont be coming back to raglan with Xstrata. Could you please send me your email address so i can send you my resume which you can forward off to your boss for a chance of employment with crone at raglan. Thanks man

cordellbarney@hotmail.com